Swollen gland behind the ear and in the underarm. Have smoking addiction. Need medication?

Hi, Good morning everyone. I have one problem and I want to know it. I have gland right side under the ear and left side under my BGLYN. (MEAN UNDER MY ARM). This was old but under the ear is new like since 8 or 9 months, I am smoker and I would like to know if I can use some treat or tablets for this, as I found on net and I am using IBUPROFEN 600 since one day ago and I am feeling that is is going soft my gland under the ear.
what do you recommend for me?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013