Diagnosed with gland TB, taking medication. Paralised left leg and hand, vision reduced. How to avoid side effects of medicine?

My elder sister is diagnosed with gland TB and is taking medication for few months now. However, the medication is causing more damages to her than relieving the problem. Her left leg and left hand are paralized and her sight is highly reduced and yet she is going to finish the medication after one month. In the mean time, she is not getting any other medical assistance because she is told by her Doctor that she has to finish the medication. What should be done to avoid the side effects of the medication for gland TB?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012