Swollen foot, pain in the knee after getting injured by a nail. Should I be worried?

hi, i had stepped on a nail, not rusty, but it was a pretty bad puncture. i had basically stepped on it twice, in the same incident. my foot had swollen, no oozing of any sort, no smells, no real signs of infection. had a slight pain in my knee start to occur right after the incident... now, around 2 months later, ive got that same pain in my knee occuring, and out of the blue, my hip, on the same side as the painful knee, and punctured foot, is starting to have a pain. it feels like its deep inside my hip, not a surface pain. im wondering if theres anything to be alarmed about, im a pretty strong person, im healthy, im active on a regular basis. any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013