Swollen finger, green spot around finger, stinging. Swollen lymph node below ear. What is this?

Hello. I would appreciate some help on something. My finger is swollen and theres a green spot around the finger. It stings. What is this? I believe it could be some sort of infection but im not sure. I also have another question if thats ok. I have a swollen lymph node below my ear at the moment, I have been to the doctor and he said to just let it heal itself. But its been there for a long time and doesnt seem to be getting any better. I have a tight jaw and terrible stabbing headaches on the right side of my head;the side of the lymph node. There is also now a pimple forming on the lymph node
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012