Swollen face, headache, ear ache, treated for sinus infection. Fever, chest congestion, cough, abdominal pain

My face has been swelling up on the right side for months off and on along with headache earacheand pain on that side as well. Treated for sinus infection a few months ago didn t help. Saw an allergist determined along with many seasonal allergies(known) I have allergies to dairy, wheat and peanut. last 2 days I have had a fever with chest congestion, cough and the strange part is my right side abdomen hurts all the time and my face is swelled up again. My throat and nose is killIng me. I feel like the abdominal pain is connected to the facial pain as it usually happens together now along with neck and shoulder pain sometimes.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012