Swollen eyes and face, gastrointestinal and lower back pain on taking Cozaar. Is this serious?

I am having a reaction to Cozaar that includes swelling in the eyes and face, gastrointestinal pain and lower back pain . 1) is this serious enough to warrant a doctor visit or may I simply stop this medication? 2). Does this necessarily mean that I will have side effects from all ARB class hypertension meds? (I have previously had side effect from ACE inihibitors including cough, swollen eyes, vision impairment so I am looking at limited options.) Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013