Nose bleeding, fainting, lightheadedness, pain in the feet. CAT scan normal. Due to weak circulation?

The other day i fainted (and got a nose bleed) and then (while unconscious) fell onto tile. When i came to i was delirious with impaired vision for a while. I was taken to the hospital and they said i was fine: we wanted to be sure so i got a cat scan of my head. They didn t find anything abnormal. For the past several months i have been getting nose bleeds and sometimes (especially during times of increased heart rate ) terrible pains in my feet . Im 6 2 and my med school brother believes these are all symptoms of weak circulation but my blood pressure was fine. Since the incident i ve been consistently a little light headed.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012