Swollen eyelid, pus formation and watering from the eyes. What is it?

My upper, left eyelid was swollen but not as bad now, I had yellow gunk coming out of my eye yesterday but today it just is watering, and I feel like I have send in my eye. If I lay flat on my back with both eyes closed I can get some relief. I am on vacation in St. Maarten or I already would have gone to a doctor. I just noticed that my left eyelid looks like it's starting to peel while my right one isn't, and my right eye is fine. Could I possibly have sunburned my eyeball?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013