Swollen eye, thick yellow stuff comes out, taken antibiotics, boil inside nose, ear, back of head, armpit

About a year ago I got a piece of a rotting telephone pole in my left eye . A week later my eye swelled up so bad I copuldn t close it all the way and this thick yellow stuff was coming out. I got antibiotics and it seemed to go away. Since then I ve had a huge boil in the inside of the left side of my nose , my left ear, the back of my head ( neck ). This one was lanced at the hosp. Now I have one in my left armpit. Help
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you need to take a full antibiotic course. consult your physician to have an appropriate selection of antibiotic. also you may need some changes in your lifestyle and habits so that similar boils not to recur.