Swollen bump on scalp, fatigue, headaches, shivering. Suggestions?

hello. this morning i noticed a large red somewhat swollen bump on the side of my scalp . easy to see because i shave my head. i have also been feeling fatigued lately and having headaches . last night i woke up and was very cold . cold like i didnt bring a warm enough sleeping bag to sleep in on a camping trip cold. teeth even chattered. couldn t get warm it felt like. fell back asleep after 20 minutes and woke up feeling warm and was sweaty. my girlfriend noticed the red, halfdollar shaped bump on my head the following morning. i felt it when i shaved my head 3 to 4 days prior but to me it felt like a pimple .. any suggestions?ideas? will be much appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012