Swollen breast, sore to touch, tightness in abdominal area, pregnancy test negative, blood in urine

Hello, I hope this email finds you well. I would like your help with a question. I am having symptoms I have never had in past. They are, swollen breasts and growing each day,sore to touch,brief tingle in one nipple , some mild tightness in lower abdomen area ( i thought it was in ovary area), I squeezed my nipples and saw clear/sticky substance come out (a drop or two). It is also important to know that several days ago I saw light pink discharge when i wiped, then brown then late that evening what appeared to be my period (blood) but it ended after two days instead of the usual 4 days. I am at a loss. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. But...there was visible blood in the urine sample I took. Any and all advise and direction is welcomed. I am regular with my periods. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
The blood in the urine could be due to an infection or a calculus. This needs to be confirmed after investigations. Other symptoms can be due to pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,