Swollen ankles, hot flashes and itchy skin. Have high blood pressure. Partial hysterectomy done in the past. Reason?

49 year old female, please can you explain why I feel like this I have swollen ankles and hot flashes at same time which come and go .also itchy skin top of arms mainly ,had this for a log time now ,was diagnosed with high blood pressure some time ago that's under control now with meds, had hysterectomy few years ago but overios kept in ,been tested for early menopause ,result negative, so what is it.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013