Swollen ankle and fever after sprain. Dizziness, knots in head. Help

Hi, My husband was playing basketball 4 days ago, he sprained his ankle. His ankle was swollen for 2 days and he ran a low grade fever . He could not walk on it or move his legs because of the pain. He said on a scale of 1-10 , ten being the worst, today his pain is at a level 7. Today the swelling has gone down, fever gone but suffers from dizziness , and has 3 knots on the upper right side of his head. He has never been in this much pain. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013