Switched to birthcontrol, feel leaking urine consistently, extreme mood swings, change in nipple size, toe cramps. Reason?

I started taking my BC in Nov after switching from depo.. I got my period in Dec and what I think was one in jan,.while on that I felt like I was leaking pee.or water constantly. I was also SUPER emotional. This week I ve noticed a change in my nipples, they are getting bigger and looks like colostrum coming out as well. I m also having really bad toe cramps . I ve taken 3 home tests all negative. Am I going crazy?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013