Swelling on the face with intense pain from fact to shoulder, no pain after popping a hard bump on the temple. Relief measure?

I had a hard painful bump on my temple about 1/2 inch From my left eye. It burst this morning no puss just blood now pussing. Pain And swelling on face. Pain has now radiated down my face into my neck And shoulder hurts to blink. Mark looks like a burn . No other lessions. No fever . Stomic pain. Jaw pain. Went to er earlier n left bc nurse told me that it was nothing just come back if it gets worse. Dont know what else to do or what it is. Have taken 15 tylonal since 5 am now 11pm. What is it And what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012