Swelling on the eyelids, severe headache. MRI showing swelling in the tear glands. Lymphoma chances?

My sister have swelling on eyelids with minor to normal severity headache from last six years, she has many times got tested but nothing diagnosed but last month she got wrost swelling of eyes with extreme headache.In her recent MRI report she got the report with diagnosis of eye gland that produce tear swelling present and lymph with that swelling cause the pain and headache too doctor says it s may be lymphoma or tumour , I need your suggestions.have you get around any case like this. What s the better option biopsy or any other optiond
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013