Swelling on spine after exercising. Pain radiating to abdominal region. Pulled muscle?

About a year ago I was doing a back exercise in the gym and I felt something go in the middle of my back. I had no back pain at the time but then I noticed the next day that I had a bruise type swelling on my spine and pain started to radiate out along my rib and round to my abdominal region. I have to say that the pain was pretty interesting and eventually subsided a couple of weeks later. However the swelling still remains to this day and it feels tight almost like a blocked sensation.I thought I had pulled a muscle but perhaps it is something else? Please advise...
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer