Swelling on left side left leg, blood test shows high Calcium and PTH normal. History of Hypothyroidism. Suggestion?

I have what appears to be a swelling or thickening on the lower left side of my left leg and it seems to have gotten bigger more recently. Also, recent blood tests (2) have indicated that my calcium levels are somewhat high (10.4). My PTH is normal. Just wondering what may be going on. My primary doctor has sent my results to my endocrinologist . I have had hypothyroidism for many years now.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013