Swelling on head, lump behind ear, stuffed up nose, pressure in right sinus. Will ice help swelling?

Hi, I had an iPhone thrown at the right side of my head and immediately I had a lump behind my ear and within a few hours another smaller lump appeared just below the first one. It is a day after and I am experiencing a stuffed up nose only on the right side where I was hit and it has been running a lot as well as a lot of pressure on my right sinus with occasional throbbing and a slight headache . Is this serious? Should I ice them to help the swelling?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012