Swelling lips. History of hypertension, taking telmisartan. Any treatment?

Dr for last two month frequently in between 4 to 7 days any of the side of my lip is swelling . After taking antihistamines it will go within 4 to 6 hours. Some times after eating fish or eggs sometimes vegetables also. Most of the time morning when wake up.i don't have no any other disease. For last 4 month I am taking medicine for hypertension. This is telmesartin 20 mg. Now I am 33 years old male. Kindly give me your valuable reply. Some time I can found some bed bugs in my room.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013