Swelling, itching on hands, fingers. No change in daily routines. Started spreading. Possible cause?

Hello, I’m writing because I have been experiencing swelling/ hives on my hands/fingers daily. This has been happening since January 2nd. It happens around noon or a little after noon every day I’m at work! I can’t recall it happening while at home at all. I can’t figure out what’s going on. We haven’t changed anything in the products we use, nor in our daily routines. The swelling and itching range from mild and only on a couple of fingers, to all over both hands within an hour or so. The swelling and itching usually last for a few hours then it begins to go away. I started drinking more water on a daily basis thinking maybe it was something I ingested and needed to flush out of my system, but it’s not changed anything at all. Today is the first day I’ve felt it on my left foot at the same time it started to spread on my hands! Can you please give me some feedback?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013