Swelling in the cheek due to blood clot after stitches due to accident. Remedy for pain relief and swelling?

hi doctor. gud morning.. resently i met with an bike accident, my face hurted badly and above the lips and on chin i got stiches and on cheek below the eye on my cheeks the blood clotted and has swelling the swelling is reduced but the pain remains the almost 5 months over but i couldnt see any change in the pain. and i went to dermatologist he gave me medicins but no change so please could you suggest me sir...that how can i reduces the stiches marks and the swelling pain. thank you sir...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013