Swelling in penis, feeling of burst vessel inside penile shaft. Chance of healing?

Hello, I believe I burst an vessel inside the shaft of my penis the other day. There is swelling , but no blood forming a bruise . It is sore to handle and I felt it burst under pressure. There are three spaces inside a penis I know, and this felt like it was just to the right of my urethra about one third of the way down from fully erect. I was hoping you could help me here. I don t know what to do, and I do not know if this has any chance of healing or if I need to get attention for it. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012