Swelling in penis during masturbation, pale sticky fluid, loose skin below the head of penis. Whats the problem?

Hello Sir, I got a swelling in penis during Masturbate and few cuts just bellow the penis head. The Swelling hasn t gone yet even after 3 days. Now I am little bit worried as some pale sticky fluid is I can see in that area. Also, apart from this, there is one observation which I have noticed that, whenever I Masturbate, my loose skin bellow the head of penis get swelled. Please tell if everything is ok. I am now too worried of this.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012