Swelling in lymph nodes, ear pain, tiredness. ESR, blood count abnormal. Treatment?

hi i have a swollen lymph nodes on both sides of my neck for 6 months now i also have ear pain and always feel quite tired. I finally got my GP to do some tests and had a phone call a few days ago that I need to repeat the tests in two weeks time. my appointment with the doctor was cancelled and they didn t give me any further information. I got another phone call today and was told the same information but this time i was told that two tests ESR and the full blood count were abnormal but didn t tell me anything else. i know that it will be more helpful if they gave me the actual test indications but ....i was wondering what possible outcomes there may be?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012