Swelling in legs and feet, heavy eyes, after eating. Suggestions?

I've been having issues with legs and feet. What happens is that after I eat my legs and feet start to swell up and I can't seem to able be to urinate. Along with that in the morning my face also becomes sore and swells. Whenever I eat regardless of the amount I feel very tired and it makes me feel like I don't want to do anything. Another thing that happens when I eat is that my eyes get very heavy and becomes very hard to keep open.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013