Swelling in left clavicle bone, strained shoulder joint. Taking fluoxicillin. Any link between antibiotic and joint pain?

i am taking fluoxicillin for an infection in my foot. On day 4 four taking the tablets i noted a swelling on my left clavicle bone under the front of my neck. This is not painful but very hard, i also have problems with my shoulder joint, feels like i have strained it, which i havent. i am struggling to get clothes on and off and to raise my arm - i do alot of exercise but know that i havent pulled anything. Is there any link to the anti biotics and the lump and joint pain? i am concerned that i should stop taking them
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013