Swelling in cheeks, unable to chew on the right side, pain. Due to deep cleaning at the dentist?

The right side of my mouth is swolen well my cheek I noticed is a little fatter than the left and when I feel the back of my gum in the back of my mouth on the right side I felt pain and when I touch my cheek it s hard for me to eat on the right side and I can still laugh and talk a little but not too much, I have no clue what the issue is except for I was suppose to go for a deep cleaning at the dentist because I was told I had plac in my gums so I m not sure if that s the issue but it s been going on day 2
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012