Sweating, outbreak of acne. Diagnosed with Herpes type 2. Will I be okay?

Hi, I was just diagnose with Herpes type 2, im 50 Ive had long term relationships, theres been incidents before and in between, but was protected sex. Since im 50 and in a long term relation, its been of and on. I had insecurities that something was going on with my partner I see off and on. He wont give me an answer at all if hes been with soimeone or if it was protected. The thing is the dr was impressed that I didnt have an outbreak , even though we dont know how long or soon I was exposed to the virus. I was wondering about acne on your bottom, I get that time to time I brush it off from sitting and sweating in pants and try and dry it out. I hate it and nobody wants to talk about it, but Im thinking could that be the herpes virus breakout, Please let me know what you think. Thank you soooo much!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013