Swallowed anesthetic during root canal treatment. Nausea. Chances of complications?

I had a root canal finished today I have no pain but I did swallow a little bit of that anesthesia well I think it was that it tasted very bitter and now Im feelin nauseous! and Im looking online for information and Im seeing that there could be alot of complications with root canals...Im so scared. I want to know if it Is normal to feel nauseous ? Im taking amoxicillin 3 times a day I started on Monday and still taking them
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013