Suspicious Apical Densities. What does it mean ?

Hi I m 23 years old,59 kgs. I don t have any history of PTB,but when I got my Pre employment Exam Result ,this July 22,2011 It shows PTB left upper Lobe . I m quite confused because during my medical I have fever & flu .Then our HR told me to leave to get a second opinion with other clinics,and cure it if ever,then after a week of my last medical. Doctor from another clinic advise me to have Apicolordotic Exam instead of Chest Xray and the result is There are minimal fibrohazed densities in the left upper lobe . Impression: Minimal PTB,Left Upper Lobe of Undetermined Activity.After that I consult to pulmonologist in a known hospital near us and never told them my previous Chest PA and Apicolordotic result. He told me that my breathing is normal and there is nothing wrong,then He told me to have Chest PA Xray again with them if i want to be sure,and the result is: CHEST PA VIEW The bronchovascular markings are prominent with suspicious densities in both apices. Impression: Suspicious Apical Densities,Apical Series is suggested for further evaluation. What does it mean? Are all results from first to last examination are the same? I m afraid to loose my job. Please advice.Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,apical dencity is eighter due to TB or pnumonia. as you have fever n flu that time so may be possible you have been suffering from pnumonia. you should get CBC ESR mountex test. in case of TB ESR is high n mountex test is positive. then consult with your doc n start proper treatment.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.