Suspect of being pregnant, periods not returned, have breastfeeding baby. Have symptoms of pregnancy. Home pregnancy test negative. Is body preparing to mensurate after pregnancy or Am I pregnant?

I am currently breastfeeding my 5 month old and began feeding her baby food last month. I suspect I am pregnant again but my periods have not returned. I have all the textbook symptoms of pregnancy, bloating , mild cramps, cravings, smell aversions, headaches, dizzyness, nausea, dark blue veins. I also have had egg white cervical mucus for at least a week. I have taken 4 home preg tests and all were negative. Is this what happens when your body is preparing to menstrate for the first time after pregnancy? Or does it sound to you like I am pregnant? I feel like I m going crazy!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012