Surgical abortion done. Started back pain and abdominal pain. What's going on?

I had a surgical abortion on the 2oth. This day I had extreme back pain and lower abdominal pain , but of course this as normal. They told me to take IP and Tylonol to relieve this pain and use a heating pad . I felt fine the following day and this trend continued for three days. Now, out of nowhere, I woke up in the middle of the night on the 25th with extreme pain just like the day I had it done. My thighs hurt, my back hurts and my stomach hurts almost to the point where I want to cry.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012