Surgery done for tumor in the spine. Developed water filled boil on spine. Any suggestion?

Dear Sirs, First of all my regards to the entire community of doctors who are working for such a good cause. My grandpa had a surgery of back due to a tumour in the spine around 10 years back. After that he could not move at all without support. Now suddenly since the last 3 months he has developed another boil sort of thing and transparent water like fluid is oozing out of his spine. He had many tests including MRI but no result. Doctors suspected bone TB but then rejected. May please advise. Regds S G Ghosh India
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013