Surgery done for broken fibula, dislocated heel. No weight bearing with boot. Duration of weekly physio?

Hi i broke my fibula and dilocated my heel on the 29th of dec had surgery a wk later. ive 8 screws 2 rods and a plate as a result of my injury.Ive my second app on 13th of feb. to remove the cast and get a boot and think ive 4 wks of no weight bearing with the boot.Why is this ? And how much weekly physio do you think i we need weekly and for how long ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
you have been suggested the boot because the fractured ends would dislocate even with all those screws, rods, and plates if you stand to bear weight on the operated limb. you may need to do each exercise taught by your physiotherapist 10 to 20 reps. u can spit your physio timing too. but regular physiotherapy is need to regain your leg its old strength. you have to do till you regain its full power and usage

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.