Sun poisoning, vomiting, sunburn on legs, ankles, red spots on face, drinking lots of water. Treatment?

I went away for a weekend and got sunburnt really bad. I actually had sun poising, i vomited the next morning and still almost a week later still have a bad sunburn on my legs and my legs and ankles are still swollen I can barley walk. My face started to peel, but as it is peeling I have a bunch of red spots on my face... Are they going to go away?!?!? And how long am I going to be laid up in bed with swollen ankles? I drink alot of water (actually all I drink) and elevate my feet often. I cant sleep at night as I twitch often, im guessing because of the pain.. This just started happening during all of this, its never happened before!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012