Sun burnt on face, used a Equate brand of dry skin cream , causing swelling in face. Best medication?

I went skiing on Sunday (today is Tuesday) and I got sun burned on my face (possibly some wind burn). I looked like a raccoon. Well, I put the Equate brand of dry skin cream on my face to help with the itching yesterday. Today, my face became extremely swollen, mainly the inner corners of my eyes and nose bridge and a little underneath my right eye. These are areas that were not burned. I have taken two 50mg doses of Benadryl and its not helping. I have also applied Aloe and taken Tylenol . Should I be seeking medical attention?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013