Suggest some medicine to increase sperm count

Doctor pleasae i need ur help i have low sparm count and i want u to write me same drug that will help me so that i will buy them.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi

Gonadotrophins- human menopausal gonadotrophin (hMG) & human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)- , clomiphene citrate and Testosterone are some of the medications available for increasing Sperm Count in Male. Before starting medications you need sprem analysis including hormonal assays to diagnose the reason for low sperm count.

Gonadotrophins are are used to treat men who are not producing sperm because of a condition called primary hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism.

Generally testosterone suppresses the sperm count. After stopping testosterone, some men have a rebound increased count.

Clomiphene citrate available in India as Fertomid/Fertotab 25 mg is a good option if you have unclear reason of low sperm count. It is taken as one tab daily for 25 days with 5 days rest in a month. you may continue for 3- 6 month until satisfactory result is obtained if it is found giving result with monthly sperm count.You need to stop Smoking and avoid Alcohol.

With regards

Ranjit
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. M Ranjit Singh's  Response
Hi

With regards

Ranjit