Suggest some Dermatologist in Bangalore

my face is gettng darker and rest of the body is fine. I am 28. I want to meet a Dermatologist. Will I be able to get in Bangalore.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Guys my personal experience was very bad with Dr. Sachith.I had some sort of infection due to that I was getting small pimples on my face.I left my office to visit him.He has checked my face with a magnifying glass and prescribed me some medicines.I mentioned him about penicillin dose which I take every month and asked him to prescribe the drug which should not interact with this. Instead of giving me proper medicine he even asked me to consult the doctor (who prescribed me the penicillin) about his drug.It is ridicules.

Even I consulted my doctor and started taking his medicines , truly speaking after finishing complete dose I didn't get even a 1% improvement in my condition.I end up with loosing high fee + medicines which I had unnecessarily.

He has VERY POOR knowledge of drugs + wrong diagnosis of disease.... guys be CAREFULE ! before visiting Sir Sachith Abraham.

Hello

this is Jaiganesh i am facing with pimples and my face is gntg darker. i am 27. i want meet dermatologist will be able to get the doctor at Jayanagar, Bangalore

dr kripa sankar and mukta sachhdev in manipal are very good....but think twice if u plan to consult sachit abraham........ he is more interested in cosmetic cases and gives very vague answers ...nothing to the point and quite insulting
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

There are many good skin specialists in Bangalore. You can consult anyone.
Personally I can suggest Dr. Bryan Nobbay. He is near Garuda Mall, Magrath road, Nobbay Dermacare. More than a doctor he is a gentleman.

Meet dr.sachith abraham, he is good..
pls meet dr.sachith abraham in manipal hospital, really good and knowledgeable and answers all your queries
  Anonymous's Response
you should really meet dr.sachith abraham, really good and knowledgeable i felt, plus he is very easy going and answers all your queries readily.he consults in manipal hospital, plz call manipal and check
meet dr.chytra anand , she is terrific
please meet dr.chytra anand she is terrific
don't ever go to krupa shanker in manipal hospital.i had gone for pigmentation marks,instead prescribing any medicine,he was very much interested in seeing me in private clinic

i am skin consultant here in bangalore.u cna contact me on my mail id surbhi.agarwal52@gmail.com

There are many man. Depends on where you are located.

Apollo Hospital, is really good.

I had been to Dr.Sharath in Jayanagar. He is also good.

Dr.Gopal in Gandhi Bazaar is also very famous.
  Anonymous's Response

Why not??there are so many dermatologists in bangalore...Click on the "Find a Doctor" tab on top left side of this page, you will get a page where you can fill your details and find dermatologist in your area...I did that to look for cardiologist in Jayanagar for my father..its so simple..