Looking for dermatologist in Bangalore

I want a list of top doctors in bangalore who provide treatments for hair loss. thanks for the help.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
hi ,this is ashok here .i am 26 years old suferring from aloepecia universallis since 2 years .it started with one or two patches ,and now i hav lost all my scalp hair ,including eye lashes ,eye brows ,and also my body hair .please can anyone refer me to experienced hair specialist in bangalore who is capable of solving my problem .i have tried many doctors ,they initially tell i will cure it and later they are not able to do it .i have lost enough money from my pockets ,i have lost confidence whether my hair will grow back. if any one give me guarantee ,then i will consult them.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
hi ashok,
if you are from delhi you may consult me. i have worked extensively in the field of alopecia areata in AIIMS.
as you know it is a difficult condition to treat.
i can give a better opinion if i see all your medical records and your current status.
Hi, what is the solution to hair thinning. I am 25 years old and facing the same.
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, what is the solution to the thinning of hair?