Suggest me a remedy for hyper acidity

my mom is suffering from hyper acidity..... specially during early mornings ... what should be done .... pls suggest
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
send more info as in your moms age, diet,lifestyle, current medication, so and so forth...only then a proper treatment can be approached.
my moms 64 yrs old... she is diebetic.. though her diebetis is undercontrol
... presently shes takin .. exermet501,axeten H 40,plagril and atorec40
General & Family Physician Dr. Vinay's  Response
sorry for the delayed reply, well, thanks for the info, let her start her day with Tab Omez-20 mg , empty stomach, early morning,for the next 10 days, and let her continue all other medications which she is having currently. she is not just diabetic but also on the medication for her heart complaint and blood pressure .