Suffering with typhoid. On antibiotics. Widal test shows same result, asked to repeat course. When will I cure ?

Dear sir,i m suffering with typhoid fever since 2 months.In the early stage i took antiobiotics i.e macpod-oz for 15 days and left.Then after 15 days of leaving the medicine means after 1 month i again got very high fever and widal test shows 1 in 1:80 dlis.Doctor advice antibiotics i.e cefpodoxime 200mg for more 7 days and told to conduct the widal test after the course.Now this current widal test also shows the same 1 in 1:80 again adviced me to repeat the 7 day course but this time with cefpodoxime+ofloxine.How and when i ll get complete cure and this line of treatment is good or i need to go for any other medicine or test.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013