Suffering with temporal lobe epilepsy, have shock like sensations on the neck, eye twitching, spasms in leg, taking Lamictal. Will it subside?

I have left temporal lobe epilepsy and experience electrical like shocking sensations down the right side of my neck , recurrent and bothersome right eye twitching and strong spams in my right and left leg. Is this something that should decrease overtime? I have been started on Lamictal , newly diagnosed and have to more weeks of the titration pack to go before I am on my full dose.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012