Suffering with short clavicle syndrome, high scapula with bulging shoulder, get intense pain post workout. Is it curable?

I have short clavicle syndrome and so my scapula is very high and when I work out it Im in alot of pain, my shoulder is very high bulging out that it just looks grouse as well. Please more information is there surgery to just make it to the normal like everyone else, Im not even wanting to broaden shoulders like many people have asked on internet, since this is not common I cant find information anywhere?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012