Suffering with severe panic and anxiety attacks, chest pain, vertigo and sinus with muscle spasms. What is the cause?

Hello. I am a 43 year old male, relatively good health. In February of this year I suffered from a severe series of panic / anxiety attacks. This was not the first time in my life, but it has been quite a while. Neverless, I've been in and out of Drs offices (ER for chest pain, sinus specialist for vertigo, MD for muscle spasms, therapist for CBT, MRIs, CTs, chest Xrays) all in the hopes of finding the "source" of my ailments. I accept that elevayed, prolonged stress is contributing factor and I've seen improvements (either sympton severity or duration reduction). The constants for close to a year now have been light-headedness and shortness of breath, which are very debilitating given my work and lifestyle. I believe all test results I've received and am making fundamental changes to alleviate my anxiety, however, I'm concerned that I'm missing something. My quality of life has diminished and I'm tempted to head to Mayo for another opinion? So, finally, my question is what else could be causing, or intensifying with my anxiety undertow, my dizziness and shortness of breath? Any tips are appreciated? Thank you.w
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013