Suffering with severe asthma, have high heart rate even after coming off course of steroids. What can be done?

I have severe asthma and my heart is feeling like it is pounding out of my chest. The doctors told me it was a side affect of the salbutamol i am taking but it doesn t feel like that. You can see it through my clothing like my chest is bouncing up and down and no one seems to be listening to me. Also with my asthma I am on montelukast pills, beclometasone, salamol, salbutamol and salmeterol and have just come off a course of preds (steroids) and I am still not stable. help me please..
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012