Suffering with sebhorrheic dermatitis, hair loss on crown area, got allergy with elocom lotion, using noskurf. Medicine for hair regrowth?

Hello Doctor, My name is Mary, i am 30 years old, currently living in Toronto,Canada. I am suffering from sebhorrheic dermatitis and hair loss . Doctor in Toronto prescribed me to use Elocom lotion, which resulted in allergic reactions. I contacted my family doctor in India who suggested me to use noskurf and tarry shine shampoo, which I am currently using. My dandraff has come under control but till lots of hair loss and noticing bladness in the crown area.. I have vitamines D and B12 deficiency and prescribed to take 1000mg of both. I have been taking both the vitamines tablets for past 4 months. 1) is there any lotion to apply on affected area for hair regrowth 2)is there any tablet for hair regrowth Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012