Best treatment for sebhorrheic dermatitis, fungal infections and hair fall due to dandruff

best treatment for sebhorrheic dermatitis , fungal infections and hair fall due to dandruff sir , i have been suffering from sebhorreic dermatitis from last 4-5 years , all my efforts to control my dandruff are not producing any good result, my condition worsened last year with some infection due to dandruff i got itching and pimples type bumps on my head , and severe hair fall, with consult of a skin specialist i used some medicines for 15 days ,it helped but the catch was these medicines were available only in that clinic and not available in medical stores generally ...the medicines was 1.orket shampoo -for dandruff 2.foliglo tablets - supplement for hair growth 3-one lotion- (dont remember the name) 4-adistar gel-on bumps 5-two other types of tablets (dont remember the name) after i quit these medicines ,my condition worsened again and so i consult a physician he precribed following medicines which are easily available and said it will take month s to show results - 1.Nuforce shampoo -for dandruff 2.nuforce 150 tablets -for fungal infections i think 4.alfagen tablets -i dont kno why he prescribe this 5.vitamin E+C tabs gelatin based-supplement for vitamins 6.mintop solution 2% strength -for hairfall 7.triben-b lotion -for scalp infection my questions are 1.are above medicines are right for my situation 2.will my lost hair will come back or not 3. please suggest a good food supplement for vitamins,minerals and protiens 4. some natural ways to keep dandruff away (diets,herbal has advised not to put oil in hair ,should i put some oil in my hair sometimes and if yes which oil will suit best for my situation 6.some of my hairs, one in side and 3-4 in back have turned white ..this is due to defficiency of vitamins or stress thanks sir your help will mean alot to me
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011