Suffering with scabies, have bump on upper lip, genital area. Can I get scabies on face?

Hi, my name is Alan. I recently found out that I have scabies . I applied a lotion yesterday, which was prescribed by my GP. I would just like to know if I can get scabies on my face? I had a bump appear on my upper lip a couple of weeks ago and it is still on my lip. My genital area has been very itchy from the scabies aswell. I applied the lotion on the genital area yesterday, and under the foreskin , I would like to know if I should have applied the lotion under the foreskin? I didn t because I thought it might have burnt that area, as it is a sensitive area. Thanks for your time Regards Alan
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012