Suffering with pyoderma gangrenosum, had late diagnosis, responds to the treatment slowly, has vision problems, headaches. Views?

Hi one of my relative is suffering with pyoderma gangrenosum around 6-7 months. Doctors took more than 2-3 months to diagnose the problem, treatment has started but we are getting very slow response from the body and sometimes we are getting repetitive actions, As a specialist what is your recommendation. Kindly suggest if you have any other views? Due to steroid now we are start getting the some effects like vision problem in the left eye, headache and so many small problems
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012